Saturday, May 8, 2010

Challenge cards

Hi all....I havent had a great deal of time this week but have managed to squeeze some time out for a few challenge cards...here they are


The first one is for Sentimental Sundays challenge which is "for that someone specail", and as my family are very special to me this is what I came up with


Upclose & Personal

The bear was coloured with my promarkers of course lol, the ribbon was threaded through the card then pulled together to make the bow





This card was made for a few challenges and I hope it ticks all the boxes lol....the challenges are "Crazy challenge" their great theme is "Bling".....it also covers "I love promarkers" challenge which is "Wings"
I also added some "fancy edges" for the Fab n funky challenge ....last but not least is the brillliant sketch I followed over on moving along with the times





Thankyou for taking the time to look at my cards, it is really appreciated, dont forget to leave me a comment to tell me what you do (or dont) like

16 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun...love the little fairy so cute and that edge punch is lovely

hope your ok.. see ya on monday for our little spending spree lol

Thank you for joining us over at 'The Crazy Challenge' this week

hugs as always shell xx

raindropecho said...

Awww this are both so sweet! I love that heartstrings quote. What great cards. Thanks for entering this creation into Sentimental Sundays :)
- Ann

Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine said...

Ooops! Deleted my last comment, your fairy hadn't downloaded, lol.

Both lovely cards, Cal. Teddy is very 'lovin' and I like your colour scheme for your fairy. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Cal ! How cute is the bear and I love the punch work you've done on the fairy card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

kath Teabelly said...

Cal This is Gorgeous
Love The Fairy she is lovely
lots of love Kathteabelly
x x x

Cal said...

The fairy stamp was fre with a subscription magazine a while back, isnt she just adorable!!

katesacraftybugger said...

both of your cards are lovely ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers

Karen said...

Lovely cards Cal, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Spyder said...

Lovely card Cal, love forever friends. I have that Fairy, but haven't used her yet, she really looks sooo much better on a card, and wouldn't she make lovely back paper too! Thank you for popping into my Didi digi store and leaving a comment. I didn't have the email set properly so only just noticed it! Hope you found the freebie Chuckle Ted on my Wednesday's Post here
Happy Crafting!
((Lyn))

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the cards, theay are both brill, I so love Forever Friends. Thanks for joining inwith us again on MAWTT Hazelxox

WeirdCat said...

Spent ages looking at the cute bear, trying to find his wings! Great fairy card, I like the edges,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Cal said...

Ruth your comment made me giggle...sorry for confusing you lol x

thread-bare said...

Two brilliant cards here. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at MAWTT xx Clare x

andrea said...

gorgeous card,lovely colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Cal, two lovely cards, so colourful! Thanks for joining us this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi xx